Posi+tive Magazine website may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Posi+tive Magazine. We are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Posi+tive Magazine is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Posi+tive Magazine is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Posi+tive Magazine of the site or any association with its operators.
Your use of this Website is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using this Website.
As a condition of your use of the Posi+tive Magazine, you warrant to Posi+tive Magazine that you will not use the Posi+tive Magazine for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Posi+tive Magazine in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Posi+tive Magazine or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Posi+tive Magazine Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Posi+tive Magazine Web Site.
The Posi+tive Magazine Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
* Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
* Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
* Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
* Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
* Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
* Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
* Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
* Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
* Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
* Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Posi+tive Magazine reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Posi+tive Magazine’s sole discretion.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Posi+tive Magazine is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Posi+tive Magazine’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The copyright and other rights in the material are owned by Posi+tive Magazine or are owned by others who have given us permission to use the material.
While visiting this website, you may download a single copy of the material on this website to a single computer for your own private viewing purposes only.
No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian Law.
The Courts of Italy shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of, or under, or in conjunction with this website or these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms and Conditions, Posi+tive Magazine has the right to bring proceedings for loss or damage arising out of, under, as its connection with this website or these Terms and Conditions of Use where your residence or principal place of business is located.