Posi+tive Magazine and Ploonge are pleased to announce their latest collaborative project, focusing on events, places and people in Berlin. Articles on selected events will be published on both Posi+tive and Ploonge websites.
We are seeking a young, talented, motivated photo reporter to work with us. This hardworking, energetic person will provide pre-, during- and post-event coverage including text, photo and/or video.
– Manage the communications with the event organisation
– Write a short article before the event
– Manage photo/video coverage
– Publish photos/videos and write an article post-event
The ideal candidate should have both a passion for and knowledge of the world of photography and the ability to write clearly and succinctly for a diverse audience. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and confidence in dealing with logistical tasks are a must.
What we offer:
– Take part to one of the most exciting Berlin-based events projects and enjoy the advantages of working for 2 fast-growing startups.
– Get press accreditation for unique events in Berlin.
– Become an event promoter and organiser.
– Apply your photography/reporting skills and get your work published on positive-magazine.com and on ploonge.com
– Have the opportunity to join the management team and contribute to the growth of Posi+tive Magazine and Ploonge
Send your application to: email@example.com including a short CV and a sample of your work in a PDF with text/pictures (max filesize 2MB). Please write a short introduction of yourself in the email.
Follow @positive_mag on twitter for the last updates